BIO ACTIVE Iodine, which contains this 100% natural mineral concentrate, is obtained from naturally formed sediments from closed prehistoric seas and oceans. They were created mainly at the time of the Miocene, more than 35 million years ago.
- Source located in North Moravia, Czech Republic, Central Europe has in the area the highest mineral content of 55,300mg / L and iodides of 94.8mg / L
- It is not affected by contamination and drainage due to coal mining or other mining activity.
- It does not contain heavy metals and impurities from crude oil.
NATURAL IODINE CONCENTRATE HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- In heat treatment it retains all its natural properties, iodine is not degraded,
- Does not require any additional technology for the end product manufacturer,
- Does not colour, does not cause odour and change in taste of the end product,
- Stable against the action of light, easily storable,
- The price of concentrate is effective for worldwide distribution.
The concentrate also contains other important minerals: