3. Ecosystem restoration of fauna and flora
by using IODICA bio-fertilizers and feed, based on natural iodine
concentrate and other natural substances.
IODICA AGRI ECO GROWTH ACTIVATOR, STIMULATOR AND PROTECTION – Bio Fertilizers
are products developed on a basis of aqueous concentrated extract of herbs and mixtures enriched with a natural iodine concentrate. The resulting product contains active substances, minerals and nutrients in trace amounts (N, P, K, Mg, Ca and C), namely:
- humic substances – from black peat,
- nitrogen, phosphorus, chlorophyll, carbon, glycosides – sugars – from herbs
- potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and iodine – from natural iodine concentrate with minerals.
- comply with the provisions of the applicable regulations by their properties and raw material composition.
- meet the analysis of industrial fertilizers, composts and the control process.
- meet the support of sustainable agriculture development to produce quality and safe food, feed and raw materials.
- are in accordance with the protection of the HONEYBEE colonies.
AFTER JUST ONE GROWING SEASON, THERE IS A QUANTITATIVE INCREASE IN NATURAL IODINE IN RAW MATERIALS
THAT FULLY AFFECT THE FOOD CHAIN OF LIVING ORGANISMS
IODICA PREMIUM FORTE – Bio Feed
represents the highest range of complex granulated feeds without additives made from:
- GRASSES AND OTHER PLANT FORAGE grown in organic quality,
- CANNABIS LEAVES with strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effectseffects,
- EXTRACT OF 6 HERBS containing natural and active substances which reduce the content of trypsin and bile salts in the organism necessary for reproduction of oocyst, it is unique breakthrough in ANTI-COCCIDIOSIS so far,
- NATURAL IODINE CONCENTRATE with minerals,
- DRIED APPLES AND CARROTS which supply vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, c, d, e, a) and beta-carotene.
With herbs against COCCIDIOSIS
Coccidia is a common finding in young but also adult biungulate and wild animals, but also affects livestock such as pigs, sheep, goats and hares. It affects the digestive, intestinal and liver. Manifested by loss of appetite and weight loss. Typical is bloating, flatulence, stinking diarrhoea. It can lead to death in young and immunocompromised individuals.
Iodine deficiency in drinking regime and diet:
– is the cause of serious diseases not only for humans but also for farm and domestic animals,
– leads to an increase in susceptibility to diseases and a decrease in iodine levels in the meat.
ÚKSÚP (CCTIA) approves for use in the organic farming system